Christmas Gift Idea--Fun & Stylish Handcrafted Purses  

Posted by: Jodi Flood

Well, the Thanksgiving turkey has been picked clean and Christmas now glows brightly on the horizon!

If you're like me, you're shopping for presents and are hoping to get it all done so you can enjoy the parties and celebrate the true reason for the season without worries and "To Do" lists on your mind.

I have one suggestion for the free-spirited, stylish woman on your list--a beautiful handcrafted by Maruca Design Studio in Boulder, Colorado.

I discovered Maruca purses when I was on vacation this summer--on Ocracoke Island in North Carolina. One of my favorite shops there-- Over the Moon --carries a large selection of the Maruca Design bags. As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to have one. And I stood in front of the display for about 10 minutes--before finally giving in buying two handbags. They're tres chic momentos of that sunshiney, sandy summer day!

What's I love about Maruca purses is that they are handmade by a fun quirky collaborative of artist is Boulder. They do everything from designing the gorgeous fabrics to assembling the bags. They've even posted a the hillarious-yet-informative video online that shows how they create these wonderful handbags-- YouTube - Maruca Design's Studio Tour.

Blogged with the Flock Browser

This entry was posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment