Fauquier Business and Professional Women Craft/Trade Show  

Posted by: Jodi Flood in , , , , ,

What an amazing day! I made jewelry all day long and couldn't be happier!

This morning & afternoon, I went to my silver jewelry design class at The Torpedo Factory in Alexandria. I continued working on the small sterling boxes that I started a few weeks ago. I'm soooo close to finishing them and am really happy with the way they are turning out. Now I need to decide what I will display in them.

Then, on the way home from class, I sto
pped off at Pier 1 Imports in Manassas. I bought some wire Christmas decorations that will be perfect displays to hang my necklaces on.

And right now, I'm up late (again!) making soldered glass pendants to sell at t
he Fauquier Business and Professional Women Craft/Trade Show (this Saturday--November 15, 2008, 9am to 3pm, Fauquier High School, Warrenton, VA).

It feels so good to have so many creative tasks on my "to do" list.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 and is filed under , , , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment